Sunday, February 14, 2016

Heavenly Homes Jesus is preparing a place for us in Heaven Craft Idea



Heavenly homes                                    (for Children ages 5-8)

  1 Corinthians 2:9New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
It is written that“no eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no human mind has known.” (Isaiah 64:4)
    God has prepared these things for those who love him

John 14:1-4New International Reader's Version (NIRV
 Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God. Believe in me also. There are many rooms in my Father’s house. If this were not true, would I have told you that I am going there? Would I have told you that I would prepare a place for you there? If I go and do that, I will come back. And I will take you to be with me. Then you will also be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
 For today’s craft we’re preparing a little house like the one Jesus is preparing for us. Because Jesus is the maker of everything we can know that it’s the most beautiful thing we can ever imaging!!

I bought these little bird housing in Michael's for $1 each and the jewels I purchased at Wal-Mart the clear and colored jewels were roughly $11-13 each. I also had glitter and other accessories the kids could add to their home. 
Jesus is preparing a place for us John 14:1-4
 after the project I took the houses home and put a coat of Mod Podge to help the paint stay better. 
John 14:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment