Saturday, March 5, 2016

God is my Fortress Psalm 18:2 Craft Idea





The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2




I printed a Castle on a foam sheet from my local dollar store (you can stick the foam sheet one at a time and they will print from a home printer). The foam sheets come in different colors so they had plenty to choose from I then cut them out so only the Castle remained. I then gave the kids a choice of two Dinos that they could add to their scene and gave them sequence and jewels to design their castle.  

God is my Fortress Craft Template Psalm 18:2
God is my Fortress Craft  Psalm 18:2
 

1 comment:

  1. Gracias. I used the idea of castles decirated with dinos and sequins in my lesson on Psalm 46 this morning with 2 - 4 year olds. Thanks for your help. God bless.
    I am in a small town in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete