Sunday, February 14, 2016

Heavenly Homes Jesus is preparing a place for us in Heaven Craft Idea



Heavenly homes                                    (for Children ages 5-8)

  1 Corinthians 2:9New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
9 It is written that“no eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no human mind has known.” (Isaiah 64:4)
    God has prepared these things for those who love him

John 14:1-4New International Reader's Version (NIRV) 
 Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God. Believe in me also. 2 There are many rooms in my Father’s house. If this were not true, would I have told you that I am going there? Would I have told you that I would prepare a place for you there? 3 If I go and do that, I will come back. And I will take you to be with me. Then you will also be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
 For today’s craft we’re preparing a little house like the one Jesus is preparing for us. Because Jesus is the maker of everything we can know that it’s the most beautiful thing we can ever imaging!!

I bought these little bird housing in Michael's for $1 each and the jewels I purchased at Wal-Mart the clear and colored jewels were roughly $11-13 each. I also had glitter and other accessories the kids could add to their home. 
Jesus is preparing a place for us John 14:1-4
 after the project I took the houses home and put a coat of Mod Podge to help the paint stay better. 
John 14:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment